Instructors: Tabitha Crowell and Lisa Wilby
Duration: 12 Weeks
Frequency: Every Thursday at 7pm and Sunday at 9am
Registration: In person at our location at 600 Bishop Drive!
Our Yoga Flow program is tailored for the beginner. No prior Yoga or Exercise experience is required. Classes will be geared towards awakening the core, lengthening the body along the spine, and on gaining an increase in overall body strength, balance and flexibility. Participants will be given the time and guidance to progress at their own pace.
Things to consider before you start:
· In form your physician that you intend on starting Yoga
· Deep breathing is part of the practice so please refrain from wearing perfume or cologne.
· Avoid any food for at least 1 to 2 hours before class. Give yourself time to digest before you practice.
· Before you begin it is nice to have a shower. Be fresh. Evacuate bowels and bladder.
· Remove all jewelry and glasses if possible.
· Wear lose, comfortable clothing, so the body is not restricted.
· Wear slayers and socks at the start of class until body warms up.
· Practice in a relaxed manner
See you in Class!
If you have any questions please contact us below!